Sunday, July 11, 2010

Aching Head is Attacking Me


Err! I woke with a heavy head. Oops not only heavy but aching too! I used to drink a pain killer but I am skeptical this time (or for the meantime) because of its effect. I noticed as I used to drink of it, some part of my face would swell. At first it was just fine but reddish swell appeared afterward. And so I just have to rest, eat more but cautious at a right time and some more relaxing activity hoping it will get rid of me. :-) Sometimes not eating at a right time will result to aching head, usually it will came-in after a day. Sleeping not on regular time is one reason of it though I slept six to eight hours. It is the time varies. It is my personal experience and observation. Doctors and books can tell that but it is different if you really observe your body activity. That is my perception, though in the past I did not care but that was the past until I am on observing my own body movement. Ooh well. ;-) Lack of motivation, too much thinking or no plan to wake up at a certain time for an activity also causes me headache for I got to oversleep which leads me to become weak on the entire day. To sum it up, less or more sleep as well as not on the right time schedule of sleeping causes headache and I can it is either of the three or the not eating at the right time is what causes the pain I got right now, yes aching head. Err! Whatever, have a great Sunday to all of you. ~hugs~

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

waaaaaaa..daghan kau diay ka ug g hunahuna madam sis? when gani mo mag larga sa pinas?

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.