Friday, August 6, 2010

My Friday Fill-Ins (FFI) #50


Okay, it is already Friday! Couple of hours from now it is already weekend. Are you excited? I bet! And so about two hours lately, I (with my DH) was from Philippine Consulate General's office in 3600 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles to renew my passport. And guess what, beginning from June this year, such already issued an e-passport! What a cool huh! I love it though my royal background copies of picture which was taken days before PCG declared that e-passport picture will be taken right at its office, are not valid anymore but nevertheless because its better that way. It took hours because I had to report my marriage first before the passport renewal. The bad was after it was done, DH got a 50 bucks ticket for the lapse of parking our vehicle. But anyway, it was covered by a result that I was able to do it and PCG will mail by e-passport with a maximum of six weeks or, on or before September 17. Woohoo! Just a thought. And FFI continues.


And...here we go!

1. Life is great, you just have to enjoy and embrace the not-so-good ones and in-between.

2. You just have to keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: take care always.

4. What DH bought right from Los Angeles after my passport renewal is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August, it was Sunday which is great for relaxation. Hopefully this whole month would bring good tidings.

6. Music and laughs make me lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relax and sleep tight, tomorrow my plans include waking-up late, then bake cakes (banana and blueberry ones separately) and Sunday, I want to go to church at five p.m. again!

Have a great day everyone and happy weekend soon! Enjoy and have an extra care. ~hugs&kisses~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Late visit with your friday fill in marz hpe you guys had wonderful weekend

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.