Thursday, February 3, 2011

And I'm All Ready!


Am all now ready to visit you all now my friends, pals and all! Am done with my task and I miss blog hopping much. Wow.. I thought it was months of me lying in bed. Huh! It was hard huh! Nothing to do just keep on controlling the chills and all. Grr! Am just glad that I already like to eat rice again after one week and about a day. Whew! Yes, my dinner is rice and sauteed okra. Yummm! Oops just plain spices with no meat, I don't know I hate the smell of meat. And I force myself not to vomit what I eat because this is my very first time to eat a normal meal for me. Not just only  one banana or 4-6 pieces strawberries or etc. And I love the feeling. It seems am alive again. Ha! Imagine that. Check! ;)

Also am all set to study my Computer System Repair tomorrow as I was already behind since I got sick during that time though I still went to class but not that active. So I have to do it here at home to cope up and at least advance a little. :) So then, have a great day/night!



5 comments:

analou said...

Glad to know you are okay Baje. Be extra careful.

anne said...

girl balita ko eh preggy ka hehehe kung ganun Congrats girl!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

sarap naman ng okra..matagal na rin hindi ako nakakakain ng okra..try ko kaya bumili bukas...

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Just take care of yourself and your baby and never overwork yourself. There is a time for everything, even for blogging and bloghopping. What is important is that you prioritize your activities based on your own set of priorities then work on them accordingly. Glad that you are okay again. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Cacai M. said...

Thank you An, sis Anne, Arvin and Kuya Mel! Yes, am preggy. :)

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.