Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Family Home Entertainment


We (my husband and I) will be three soon in our home (apartment-rented home) as I have a baby-in-my-tummy. Soon enough too, we will be moving to a new apartment or a small house to which we will live in the first floor. I am not comfortable living in a second-story or any floors but on the first (or at least for our temporary home before moving in to our very own). In that way, I can easily go out with stroller without any hassle or any help from neighbor, or alike, during hubby's working hours. So new environment and a home plus additional one needs a good entertainment hub. Though I cannot say we do not have a good entertainment currently (we have two TV, one for him and one for me but more on we bond together on the bigger one which is in the bedroom) but it is great to have a better flat panel tv stands like the two below, to which the first one is for our bigger TV to put in our living room with the entertainment stuffs like DVD and its tapes, DVR, CD's, etc. I can even put electronic picture frames on it and some little decors to beautify and also the DVD speakers on the sides or above the entertainment media center, then the remote hub just on one of the shelves so it is just in one place or furniture stuffs. 

(I was given a right to use these images. Thanks to Sean from CSN Stores)

The wall mount which is on the right is perfect is perfect for our traditional TV which is no problem regarding its performance and cable channels or we can buy other wall mount perfect for its type if DH wanted it changed into a flat one to which is great for our bedroom or baby's room. I can't wait to move into another apartment home or our home of our own to settle down for a family of three.


0 comments:

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.