Thursday, June 9, 2011

My FFI (Friday Fill-Ins)


How is everyone? I hope you have a great time spending your day today and for the rest of the weekend! It's Friday once again and here we are having our good time or are we? ;-) We should despite of all the obstacles, right?! And so...


FFI

And...here we go!

1. I remember when I first heard you cried, that is something! Boys don't cry you know.. *wink*.

2. Raindrops are falling in your head and showering down your cheeks.

3. Most humans are sensitive and alert.

4. See yah later alligator ...sound familiar?

5. I was inspired by you (very broad, eh?).

6. I do not know, who knows where!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blog and blog hopping as well as commenting, tomorrow my plans include packing more boxes and going to our new apartment, and Sunday, I want to chillax {hopefully I could go to church, help me God to adapt the surrounding as being pregnant, I hope I won't feel being collapsed again in there :( } !

Have a great weekend everybody! Have fun!

3 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

No, boys do cry also but they do it in private so as not to tarnish their macho image. But in reality girls are stronger and more matured than boys. And they can adapt more easily than boys especially in tight situations. Boys are hampered by their sense of pride. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Cacai M. said...

Ooh really? wow... :-) Well, I heard and read it too. Thanks for your input Kuya Mel. U too, God bless u always!

Liz Money Web said...

What's up Cai? Dropping by lang po. Hope to see you on my blog. :D

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.