Thursday, July 1, 2010

From DH for His Wife's Birthday


It was just a birthday card but a thought of what it writes on it and the time he managed to get select his choice of writings on it, is what counts. What do you think? (you can click images to enlarge, should you like to do so)

Does it makes sense to you when your DH do that? For myself, yes it does. It's a big YES. Some dear husband do not like giving cards when it is just for folks in the house, only to those who live far-away. Gifts make sense or a birthday cake, party and alike. It is because he do not want it for himself, that is.Time went by and he knew how I appreciate greeting card on special occasions. I give him even though he gave me request at the same a command that I need not to give him but I was stubborn (and still now) that every time there is special occasions or some times it is just an ordinary day as like important thank you, I gave such for him. Then, he gave up and gives back. :) I was and now happy! After all, it is just a card. The thought what count. ;-)
But who can resist with some bucks inside the greeting card and box of my favorite chocolate above? Can you? :) That natal day commemoration by the way was this year last May. Ooh yes, before he used to give me gift. But then that time he asked me what I want as a gift, I just answered "just give me money and I will just buy what I like" --- to save time and effort you know.. ;-) And the wish granted! Ha! It was nothing fancy but am happy. :) Have a great day folks! Happy birthday by the way to those who are celebrating their birthday. :-) ~hugs&kisses~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aguy kwarta malabu, =ana gyud tsang practical, convert it to cash hehehehe. mura ako cnvert everything to cash waaaa

analou said...

tsada ning money nalang ehatag para we can buy what we want. Pareha day tag mga husband dane baje. My hubby too is very thoughtful as in super thoughtful. If I write it here masiyam-siyam ko.

By the way Baje. Thanks once again sa gift and sanina super jud kaego nako and then I love it. Ang sandal kay dako....Salamat jud au baje ha. I know expensive jud au imong regalo sa ako da. Thanks a lot jud.

Cacai M. said...

marz Tsang, ana jud.. nyahaha.. ;-) And An, am sad nga dli diay nmo maigo ang sandal, maau pa lagi kato nlng jud size 9, mora mn jud gud og gamay to oi.. hemmm.. sorry about it baje.. nawala na raba ang receipt ky pwede unta to ilisan.. sowe baje ha.. better luck for me next time.. I will not be stubborn enough for it anymore. muahhh!

Ms. Journ said...

wow la ka nice man ni hubby oi naa pa jud cash.... hahahah ... cash dayun akong panan-aw...

Correct it is the thought that counts...

Dhemz said...

ayay! ka sweet sa bana...cha-ching man jud ang cash woi....:) murag 500 dollars galing ang gift...ako kay d man ka afford ni akong bana ug cash....lol!

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.