Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekly friend lunch dates


(Guest post written by Faye Church)

I have always heavily relied on my friends and that hasn’t changed over the years. Each Thursday my four best friends and I meet for lunch at a restaurant and catch up on each others’ lives. But now that we’re all retired, we can stay longer for coffee and more extended conversation instead of scurrying back to work. Last week though I noticed that we were making a little more noise than we normally do, which can be quite a bit anyway because we get excited and so caught up in our conversations. The other patrons were staring as if we were being rude, although we didn’t mean to be! As we were leaving I mentioned it to one of the girls, Betty, and she said that it may be because we were all starting to feel the effects of hearing loss even though we may not know it.I thought this may be the case and didn’t think a whole lot about it until I started researching. I’m still not set on whether I’m going to get one or not but plan on talking it over with the girls this week.

3 comments:

analou said...

perte ka tsada ni baje kay guest post man..Sayon ra au...Ako ganahan jud ko basta inanhe...musta na u?

Dhemz said...

busy na kau sa GP dire da...ehehhee!

namuot ko sa imong comment madam sis...atot, ka pangit nako ug tingog...mura man ko ug paniki tawon ug tingog woi....d pede ma singer...lol!

grace said...

It’s my 43th bday this July 22.. I am planning to have agive-away contest.Will you be my sponsor of $3? With your sponsorship you will have a 43 weeks badge link on my three sites which are all PR 3 .Your site will be mentioned also in the contest which will run for 43 days. MY first contest was very successful, got 108 entries. I guess I will have more this time since it will be opened internationally. Please leave a message then if you are interest. Thanks

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.