Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Feeling Good


There are sometimes when a person feels something empty or alike. Just some low moment. And one of my solution for that is retail therapy or shopping! Hahaha! Nope, I do not shop a lot just as one can impulse as ever be. I think and plan before I act. Apparently, I just buy mostly for needs or a little higher than needs, sometimes. One thing restrains me of having a baby yet is that I cannot have what I wanted to or at least I can have a complete woman's apparel. To get that, it need not be expensive but quality. I know most quality ones also means expensive ones but not to me. I am sale hunter and I select its texture (when it comes to clothes) and would allot more time to it (as I know selecting stuffs on-sale can be a daunting task) before buying. It can be window shopping first and did I say more? Hahah! Yes, I like window shopping first before buying to which my DH do not like (by himself) because he is allergic to crowds or to stores. And it is not bad, it is just what he is. :-)

To make the story short, it cost me couple of hours to buy that two other liquid cloth texture of black and brown half slips (okay the brand is FIT, just don't let me tell you what's that mean or I can give you another post.. LOL or should you like.. *:-P Oops I also bought different colors (brown, light-brown, black, dark blue and white) five personal stuffs by Felina, Chaps, Jones New York and Warners -- that's not a brag because I believe sometimes that if we have it, then flaunt it! Don't you think? Okay, just sometimes). I just so love it as it is made 90 percent+ of polyester or nylon. Okay, I do not buy that mostly as I just have Hanes packs for casual. :-D It feels well to have those as it adds my confidence. *wink*. I also had white and black shirts together with it. I could never be happier. Ha! The joy of stressful and low moment, retail therapy.

8 comments:

Grant-Grey Guda said...

Just followed your blogs, I can't follow anymore on networked blogs though, I've reached the limit, sorry, thanks for reading some of my poetry :)

grace said...

Thanks for the sponsorship cai... Yap! You can join the contest... go go go post na ! TY and Good luck!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Each person has his/her own idea on how to be happy. But happiness is only fleeting and is dependent on external forces. We should strive for a more permanent joy in our hearts and peace in our minds brought about by the knowledge that we are walking in the will of the Lord. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Unknown said...

LOL@ retail Therapy....so luv that terminology.Simply put and oh so effective~
I wonder if that would go under a 'female thing'?

anne said...

When you have that stuff of course you have all the right to flaunt dami nun ah? Sus tapolan kau ko anang sale sale girl, mao nang dili na lang jud ko mopalit hahahaha

Unknown said...

Aypa ka diha Baje kay retail theraphy imong tirada...ako dane waz jud na or else makadawat kos litanya sa akong bana kay asa na daw nako ibutang akong pinalit puno na daw among closet nag-awas-awas na daw...

Well baje take care always and have a nice day...

Dhemz said...

sosyalin man kau ug brand woi...ako kay brandless man ko...ehehhe!

agoy paghimo namo ug baby madam sis woi....sayang ang liwat...ehehehe...joke!

Cacai M. said...

Hello pretty ladies and gentleman, thanks a lot for the comments! God bless you as always.. :)

madam sis, kaw jud ha.. pahimoon na jud mi nmo.. basin next year.. or after 148 years.. ehheheh! :D

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.