Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Take on: Dermagist Eye Precision System



 I am a person who don't put much pressure on my face when it comes to beauty regimen as long as I have wash it and done. I just came to realize that I put much work in my eyes specifically its circles and eye bags. The dark circles on it as well as the puffiness. I know it is a result of fatigue. When I was in college, I used to morning the night when exams nearing and usually I went to bed late because I have to study and some chores. Alright, such problems in my eyes (dark circles/puffiness/eye bags) can't be undone. And I need to recover the beauty once it has in it. I am already above the age of 30, so it is already okay to put something on my face (my old folks used to tell me to not put something on my face when I won't turn 30 yet, or better not put ever. Obviously I use that previous one) to enhance or get rid of something.

A while months ago, I tried once a serum and I like it. Only to find out, somebody lost it in July when I was in the hospital (yes, I brought it there) to attend my child who was hospitalized. It was a little bit of trauma to  me because it means much to me (my first). Good thing, one person emailed me if I like to review one of their beauty products. Yes, Nicole of Dermagist contacted me to review one of their products, of my choice. And guess what I choose? Yes, The Eye Precision System! I love the adage "when something's lost, something's come in" to which it applies the situation. Great, isn't it? *smile*

 And the verdict is, the effect is great. I use it only when I feel like it and it don't bother my skin at all. But of course, we have different skin and feel of it. Dermagist process of taking off the eye bags or dark circles as well as the puffiness and alike may applied to you. Only you can decide that for yourself. As for me, I like it!

0 comments:

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.