Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Feeling of Being Home Sick


The feeling of being homesick, is not really easy. Though, I can say I already have a new home which is where my own little family live (I and my husband together with our one and only daughter), I can tell and prove that I am still being homesick where my extended family lives and where I born, in the Philippines. I experience such when I went to other place to study way years back and now to be with the love of my life, as I said with my own little family, though. Imagine the distance between us, it’s far from my imagination but then that is life.

You don’t know where you go and where you are bound to one. Reminiscing such, the feeling of getting excited because I will leave in other place, new friends and new environment, I expect it is more adventurous living in the other country of course , I expect more fun unlike province and more knowledge. Time comes it happened, it was not what I expected, why I cry! Why I miss my family and friends, why is the environment like this, I can’t sleep early because the people don’t sleep that too early like in the province, the people have its different culture with ours. I don’t know what I felt that time, it’s a mixed emotion. But time goes on and on, and now on the other hand, I am totally "in" where I live together with my husband and daughter. Amazing how did I survived for those lonely nights and days I had. Adjustment of the environment I’m living makes me comfortable and I overcame in time, though there are still times in this place that I missed being there in my birth country because of living difference, though.

It's a great place, still despite of (I believe we can't have everything, the most important is we have what we need)! ~hugs&kisses~

0 comments:

AddThis

Subscribe...

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

My Disclosure Policy:

This blog is a personal blog of random thoughts written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact "Cacai M. (CacaiNad At Gmail Dot com)". Beginning this day, 28th of October, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, text link, or other forms of compensation. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship/advertisement/ads, text link/paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I am expressing my own opinion about products and services, but I am not endorsing them. Thus, you should do your own research on products and services that I mention here in my blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. About writings, pictures, or images of this blog -- you may not copy or reproduce any of it without prior consent of the blog owner, or written permission. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified. Again, any further question/s, concerns, clarifications, and etcetera -- please contact me through my email add: cacainad (at) gmail (dot) com . _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ To get your own policy, you might like visit http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Cacai M.'s Place © 2009 Template Demcy Apdian-Dias/ Recoded by:Cacai M.